Cluster Live CD
The Bootable Cluster CD supports a drop-in solution for MPICH, LAM, PVM,
open Mosix parallel environments.
Tools are available for debugging, compiling, and profiling parallel codes.
Built from sources using GAR (a mix between BSD's "ports" system, Linux from scratch, and gentoo Linux).
- Homepage: http://bccd.cs.uni.edu/
- Download: http://bccd.cs.uni.edu/BCCD-Images/
- Size: 200MB.
- MD5Sum: 1e6db3d6584d125263d3f58a87aca412
- Latest version: 2.2.1.
- Author: Paul Gray - University of Northern Iowa
Cluster Knoppix is a Knoppix 3.6 based LiveCD with Open Mosix.
Content: Open MosixView / Open Mosix Userland (Cluster management tools), Open Mosix terminal server - uses PXE, DHCP and tftp to boot linux clients via the network, No cdrom drive/harddisk/floppy needed for the clients, Open Mosix autodiscovery - new nodes automatically join the cluster (without configuration), Every node has root access to every other node via ssh/RSAkeys, MFS/dfsa support, Every node can run full blown X (PC-room/demo setup) or console only (more memory available).
- Homepage: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix
- Download: http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/download.htm
- Latest version: clusterKNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN-cl1
- MD5Sum: 9c0f21d068aca2182aed1dbf3efb0f43
- Size: 611,704 KB.
- Author: Wim Vandersmissen